3 fuji apples
1 Tbsp ghee or coconut oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Turn your instant pot on to sauté. Add ghee or coconut oil to melt while you cut the apples.
2. Slice the apples into 8 slices. Be sure to leave the skins on for more nutrients!
3. Put apple slices into the instant pot and sprinkle with cinnamon. Stir with ghee or coconut oil until combined.
4. Seal instant pot and steam for 7 minutes.
5. When done, release steam and enjoy the apples warm. They should be firm but tender!
Inspired by Whole Food for 7