¾ cup paleo mayonnaise (such as avocado oil mayo)
2-4 Tbsp coconut milk
1 ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp fresh dill or ¼ teaspoon dried dill
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. In a small bowl or jar, combine mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Whisk or blend together until smooth.
3. Taste and add additional seasoning, if desired.
4. Add additional milk if needed, for a thinner consistency.
5. Serve with Classic Broccoli Salad or as a general veggie dip.
6. Ranch dressing will keep for 1 week covered in the refrigerator.
Inspired by One Lovely Life