1 cup coconut butter, melted
½ cup coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp. honey (or maple syrup)
2 teaspoon peppermint extract
¼ cup pomegranate seeds, cranberries and or nuts (for topping )
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine the coconut oil, butter, honey, and peppermint extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the parchment paper.
- Top with pomegranate seeds, cranberries and /or nuts and place the fridge for 2-3 hours to harden.
- Once hardened, remove from the fridge and break up into pieces of desired size. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://unboundwellness.com/paleo-peppermint-bark-autoimmune-paleo-dairy-free/