½ cup almond butter
½ cup melted coconut oil
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ½ cups nuts of your choice, seeds, coconut flakes, and dried fruit
1. In a small bowl, combine the almond butter, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla, whisking until blended.
2. In a separate small bowl, combine desired nuts, seeds, and dried fruit. Measure out 1 ½ cups.
3. Place paper cups in a muffin tin or coat the tin with coconut oil. Divide the 1 ½ cups of nuts evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
4. Evenly pour the liquid almond butter mixture over the nuts in each muffin cup. The liquid will almost come to the top.
5. Place muffin tin in the freezer until contents are solid, usually about 20-30 minutes. Once frozen, pop out of the muffin tin and store in an airtight container.
6. Nut muffins will be good for 3 months if kept stored in the freezer.
Inspired by Whole Food for 7