2 large sweet potatoes
½ cup cashews, soaked in water for at least one hour
¼ cup almond milk
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Fresh thyme, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Poke the sweet potatoes with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice them down the middle and carefully scoop out the flesh, placing into the blender. Leave a thin layer of sweet potato on the inside of the skin to hold it up.
- Blend the sweet potato filling with the cashew mixture until completely combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Carefully add the filling back into the potato skins and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and top with fresh thyme to serve. Enjoy!